Followers

Sunday, December 14, 2008

thoughts, pretty much everything

ok so I pretty much just finished Breaking Dawn last night/this morning and i am compleatly jellious. If Edward only exzisted... *sigh*. I dont think i wil ever get married. I dont know why but i really dont see myself marring anyone. I used to see myself married to my first love but, he is happy with his new girlfriend. I'm happy for him. Oh well.. but! LIGHTER NOTE!

I'm watching Untold Stories of the E.R. and a homeless women has Earth Worms are in her arm... gross.. i feel bad.. lol..

I'm about to do my sit ups.. *sigh* i gots to get ads of STEEL! lol
OH!! that reminds me of that Dominos comercial.. that one with that guy and Abs In 30 mins..
i love how he was like oh yeahh lol! AHAHA, greatness..

eww worms... inside of you.. think about it... o.0

No comments:

Post a Comment