Followers

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

To Mel.

This is to my other half. (in a non gay way). Im so glad we have become insta Bffls! Im really happy for you and your inbitions! i really hope you get Leah. Ill be here for you when you make it huge. =) All you have to do is don't forget who your friends are!
Next year it will be so much fun rolling around L.A. like the badass's we are HAHA it will be fun!
Twicon is going to be amazing with all your new found friends! Gamenight, Ball, Hunting Rob and Taylor, Rockband, fun times ahead! I cant wait till we get to hang out!!!

xox, Angie

1 comment:

  1. Awwww....thanks Angie. It put a tear too my eye. I'm glad we cliqued quick lol. And yes i will never forget who my real friends are especially people i have met at the chatzy. Thanks for being there for me and Can't wait to meet you XD

    Luv yas
    Mel

    ReplyDelete